Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Property Damage Appraisers (PDA) provides appraisal services through a nationwide network of professionals. PDA performs auto, property, heavy equipment, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle damage appraisals, and lease turn-in inspections. PDA, Inc. offices use the latest available technology for both office operations and technical services.
With offices in all 50 states, we offer comprehensive coverage across the United States. Our goal is to provide highly personalized service, reduced turnaround time and lower severe claim averages.
PDA offers a rich culture focused on structure, execution and accountability, professional development. Our Corporate office is looking for an experienced VP of Sales & Marketing to join our team.
The VP of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for increasing revenue by mining data, generating new sales leads, developing relationships, and driving and promoting the PDA brand.
The essential functions of this position are as follows:
- 5 or more years experience in auto, property, heavy equipment, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle damage appraisals in a sales capacity.
- Promotes the PDA brand through defined client and prospect virtual meetings, monthly report metrics and email correspondence, while managing the needs of the client base including maintaining contact and growing the relationship.
- Communicates regularly with the account base to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements, advise of new product and service offerings, and obtain feedback on products.
- Reinforces the value and return on investment of PDA products and services.
- Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales within an assigned territory.
- Relies on relationship building skills and industry knowledge to develop revenue through proven sales and marketing techniques.
- Prepares and communicates sales presentations virtually and in person.
- Reviews operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Representation of company at trade meetings to promote PDA.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Position has a heavy administration load
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields and a minimum 15 years insurance industry experience with at least 10 years of experience managing a territory and lines of business is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Sales to large accounts.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales.
- Ability to handle criticism and rejection
This is a work from home position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet or spreadsheet software; Outlook and calendar expertise, with working knowledge of a CRM tool. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, interprets abstract and concrete variables.
Working conditions are normal for professional business environment. Work may require some weekend and/or evening work. Up to 50% travel.
Full benefits package to include 401(k), semi annual discretionary bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly