Benefits Sales Coordinator - Professional Employer Organization (PEO) - Underwriting - Miami, FL
Ascendant Insurance Solutions (affiliate of Ascendant Commercial Insurance), is one of the fastest growing insurance providers in Florida, offering a complete suite of insurance products at the touch of a button. Ascendant specializes in serving the needs of today’s business community, with an emphasis on the Hispanic market and has developed a particular niche with small business owners. State of the art risk placement technology empowers Ascendant’s agency partners to deliver real time, high quality, simplified insurance solutions that today’s modern day business owner deserves.
Ascendant is dedicated to establishing and nurturing long-term relationships with our business partners which sets us apart from other MGAs. Ascendant focuses on providing training, monitoring performance/loss ratios and providing incentives for growth in production.
Ascendant is looking for a skilled Professional Employer Organization (PEO) /Benefits Sales Coordinator. If you’re looking for a company that offers stability, great benefits and competitive compensation, with a strong emphasis on ethics, values integrity and customer service, then apply today to find out how you can become an integral part of Ascendant’s dynamic team!
We are seeking a proven professional with proven experience in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry to add to the revenue growth of the MGA through the execution of a marketing and sales strategy which includes new PEO and direct agency sales. This also includes plan design, underwriting guidelines, paperwork requirements and the implementation process and timelines.
Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Working closely with the referral agent and the MGA Underwriting Specialist to develop a winning strategy.
- Assisting the MGA Underwriting Specialist with the initial data gathering for all prospects.
- Developing relationships with prospects during pre-sale process and be the go-to for benefits strategy and questions.
- Conducting weekly calls with assigned Carrier/PEO Underwriters to review the status of submissions, benefits strategy and wins & losses for all assigned PEO prospects.
- Participate in all prospect sales calls and strategy meetings for both PEO and client sponsored prospects.
- PEO proposal presentations via teleconference and/or onsite meeting.
- Coordinating and partnering with all parties to close prospect deal.
- Working with the different partner vendors on open enrollment strategy and the open enrollment communication materials.
- Participating in open enrollment meetings as needed.
- Working with the prospect’s agent and assigned PEO Specialist in order to successfully implement the client through the hand off to PEO/Benefit Operations and MGA Account Underwriting team.
- Development of your individual marketing and sales plan with agreed and measurable production quotas.
- Effectively cold call and set appointments with new MGA direct agency prospects.
- Meeting with direct agency prospects to present benefits of a PEO arrangement.
- Creating out of the box benefits solutions and tools as needed.
- For the right person, a team of sales staff will be quickly aligned to generate qualified leads for you as it is expected of Senior Sales Consultants.
Professional Employer Organization (PEO) /Benefits Sales Coordinator should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in the PEO or HR outsourcing/Payroll arena.
- The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to sell a value proposition. A track record of success in channel sales is desired.
- Proven success in building and developing Client relationships is critical.
- Sales experience should include a mix of smaller companies with 3-10 employees and mid-size 10-50 employees.
- Experience selling to Employer executives is desired.
- Must be able to build a rapport with prospects and MGA agents.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are required.
- This self-starter must be highly motivated.
- Must be computer literate.
- Bilingual (preferred but not required).
- Possess great problem solving skills and has a sales oriented mentality.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be an organized, reliable and results driven professional.
- Paid Time Off