P&C Insurance Agent - Licensed
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Brightway Insurance, The Goldman Agency is expanding! Brightway Insurance is the fastest growing independent Property and Casualty Insurance agency with access to over 100 insurance carriers.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Insurance Agent or an individual that excels in a sales driven position while looking for unlimited income potential located off of I-95 in Northern Palm Beach County.
In this dedicated sales role, spend 100% of your time selling; no servicing of existing clients. Brightway, The Goldman Agency will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company's most successful sales professionals, and sponsorship of required licensing exams.
As an experienced Sales Representative, you will;
- Prospect new clients via telephone sales, lead generation, referrals, and through professional business partner referral sources.
- Build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Brightway, The Wilson Agency products including Auto, Home, Commercial, and Life Insurance.
First-year earnings range on average between $40K to $150K -- through a combination of base salary, uncapped new business and renewal commissions, and bonus structure.
- Selling Auto, Home, Life, and Commercial Insurance to individuals using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guideline
- Experience in high paced sales preferred
- High School Diploma
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills * Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain a current state insurance license in property, casualty, and life (life insurance license can be acquired at a later time)
- Has either a 4-40, 2-20, or a 20-44 License Prior to Employment
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that may include the following:
- Uncapped commission potential; Renewal commission
- Additional Bonus Incentives
- Paid time-off
- Paid Holidays
- Centrally located
- 401K Plan
If you are looking for a career that will be great for you, your family, and your future, then you have need to jump on this opportunity to work for a proven industry leader and franchise owner.
- Email all resumes - Serious Candidates Only
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: High school or equivalent
Apply for P&C Insurance Agent - Licensed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly