- Career Level
Roanoke Valley Claims Service (RVCS) is a Super Regional Adjusting Firm that is transitioning to a National Adjusting Firm. If you would like to be part of creating an expanding company and the exciting and rewarding creative work that comes with it, this is the place to be.
The Claims Manager will oversee the day to day claims operation for Roanoke Valley Claims Service (RVCS) and ensure a quality work product for our clients. This will include oversight of the adjusting and administrative staff, file monitoring, technical training, employee development and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures. The best candidate will be dedicated to the success and growth of RVCS. Depending on the success, drive and dedication of the Claims Manager, the next logical career path would be Vice President of Claims.
This position is located in our Corporate office n Roanoke Virginia
This position reports to the President/CEO.
The duties listed below include but are not limited to:
- Provide direction, leadership and technical assistance to Adjusting staff
- Provide direction and leadership to administrative staff
- Manage day to day operations including, scheduling, file monitoring, workflow and budgets
- Assist in employee retention/hiring
- Ensure all RVCS work product is in compliance with client and RVCS service requirements
- Working with other management staff ensure review of all work product and revise if needed before it is sent to the client
- Manage and provide on going training to sub-contractors as needed.
- Regular employee training
- Maintain the strong relationships with current client and market to potential clients
- Ability to travel overnight
- All other duties as assigned by RVCS
Skills and Experience:
- Experience - Must have a minimum of 10 years of MULTI-LINE claims handling experience and a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience. Experience with Trucking, Heavy Equipment and Cargo losses a PLUS
- Skills – Must have superb organizational and communication skills, must be adaptable and able to work in a very dynamic environment, must be able to successfully work with multiple styles and personalities.
- Must be patience and easy to work with during stressful situations
RVCS Benefits Include:
*: 401K PLan with elective Company match
* Major Medical Plan
* Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
* 3 weeks paid vacation
* Relocation Assistance
* Sign on Bonus
Apply for Claims Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly