Manager, Financial Analysis - Finance Enablement
As a Manager, Financial Analysis on the Finance Enablement team in Global Retail Markets Finance, you will drive global initiatives impacting our business as Finance transforms for the future. Specifically, you will help develop the strategy, approach, and program details for large scale transformation projects across GRM Finance, including our strategic services partnership. You will manage and execute these initiatives while partnering closely with various stakeholder groups and levels of leadership across GRM and Corporate.
Manages initiatives to include those considered complex in nature with function-wide impact (e.g., strategically important, technical in nature, large budget, 12 month timeframe, etc.) including transitioning work to our shared services partner.
- Identifies and gains agreement on project objectives, key deliverables, scope, timing, and resources.
- Collaborates effectively across stakeholder groups (Finance, Legal, Compliance, IT, Procurement, HR, Communications) to support detailed planning and execution of initiatives.
- Completes all necessary legal, contracting and compliance requirements to support projects.
- Provides project management support which includes facilitating cross-functional meetings, developing presentations, and communicating program updates to senior leadership.
- Defines the business case with input from stakeholders. Tracks and monitors project delivery against business case.
- Plans activities/tasks that will deliver the desired results and oversees day-to-day work and monitoring of progress towards goals. Designs and tracks key project metrics and manages measurement.
- Develops mechanisms to recognize potential issues and risks and creates plans to escalate, mitigate and resolve.
- Applies continuous improvement methodologies and identifies lessons learned and best practices to inform future projects.
- Provides mentoring and directs work of team assigned to projects.
Bachelors degree (Finance or Accounting preferred). Advanced degree a plus.
Financial planning, reporting and analytical experience.
Insurance experience preferred.
Proficiency in multiple languages a plus
Experience initiating and leading projects and ability to work with senior leaders in SBU or Corporate departments.
Strong negotiating and influencing skills and ability to work independently to lead cross-functional groups to drive decision making.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills including creating and delivering presentations.
Experience and knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Think Cell skills are required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.