Account Manager - Personal Lines
- Our client, a strong and stable mid-sized independent insurance agency in the Lancaster, PA area, has an immediate need for a highly skilled Personal Lines CSR / Account Manager for their personal lines team. This can be or can become a leadership role for the right person. This is a strong and stable agency with low turnover, a good reputation for work-life balance, and a firm that will offer a true path for career development and advancement.
- In this Personal Lines role, you will be responsible:
- daily service to an assigned book of personal lines clients.
- duties include: Process and underwrite new business;
- work with the contacts at the carriers regarding new business and renewal business;
- work with clients over the phone and in person to make coverage changes as needed, educating them on all possible coverages;
- helping to support the Producers via creating proposals, describing coverages and more; prepare all renewal applications;
- handle client requests pertaining to certificates, policies, binders, ID cards and more,
- respond to e-mails and phone calls; maintain accurate files; and more.
Compensation will include a strong base salary in the $45,000 to $55,000 range or $50,00 to $60,00 range for the leadership role (can negotiate higher for the ideal background). The company also includes a fantastic benefits package that will include full healthcare, a Flexible Spending Account, Generous Paid Time Off, a 401k Plan with a company match, company paid continuing education classes, and more.
Qualifications for this role include an active Property & Casualty license along with at least 3 years of personal lines account management and customer service experience within an independent agency environment or strong captive agency.