Senior Claims Adjuster - Specialist - Construction Defect
Our client, a well- respected property/casualty specialty insurance provider, has an opening for technically experienced Sr. Construction Defect Claims Specialist/or Adjuster in their Manhattan location.
This position will be responsible for adjusting complex and diversified Construction Defect claims in a collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10+ years of prior construction defect claims handling experience including strong technical knowledge, litigation, able to read policies and write coverage position letters (not form letters), setting reserves.
- Strong negotiation and litigation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strong time management/prioritization skills. Communicate with customers daily.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
Our client offers a generous compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential. Opportunity to work part-time remotely.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.