Operations Administrative Assistant
Alexander & Schmidt is a provider of risk and loss control services to the property and casualty insurance industry. This entry level position is responsible for the administrative functions of the survey process and general office administrative activities. The Operations Administrative Assistant supports the Territory Manager to maintain a high level of quality service to our clients.
This position is responsible for the daily status of outstanding surveys assuring all deadlines
are met and maintaining highest quality. In addition, this position is responsible for administrative
functions of the survey process and general office activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison between Insurance Companies and Field Reps. This will include calls to reps to get updates, as well as e-mails.
- Daily rush list – verify updates on outstanding work
- Support operations team as needed.
- Updating Spreadsheets and tracking work for Top 10 clients
- Create invoices and send to customers once a month (back up)
- All other related duties as assigned
- Excellent data entry and keyboarding skills
- Pleasant, courteous phone voice and mannerisms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Analytical ability and attention-to-detail and a solid sense of urgency
- Sitting at a desk, working on a computer up to 8 hours a day
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Post high school degree preferred
A&S employees enjoy a casual work environment, competitive pay, paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, sick time, 401k, and profit sharing.