Social Media Specialist
Plan, develop, and implement the marketing and communications strategy and tactics for social media, creating broader brand acceptance and interest. Responsible for the development and implementation of a social media plan including: development of brand(s) pages, advertising, promotions, copy, brand presentation, and marketing research across the social media landscape.Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and implement the social media tactics for insurance brands and products.
- Become our expert in social media markets focusing on external acceptance and internal participation.
- Coordinate activities between brands and assist program directors with social media communications
- Conduct social media promotions
- Conduct marketing research and development developing position papers and plans for social media penetration of the brand
- Ideate, write, create and implement social advertising
- Monitor changes in the acceptance metrics across targeted social media platforms
- Coordinate brand website changes and development to support social media campaigns
- Survey agents and insureds to determine social media acceptance and recommend changes where necessary
- Produce Social Media plans and budgets
- Report weekly activities against plan
- Bachelors degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of Social Media Marketing experience