Appraiser - Heavy Equipment
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a national adjusting firm is looking for a motivated Heavy Equipment Damage Appraiser to handle assignments on a 1099 basis in New Mexico.
Qualified candidates must
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Have at Least 5 years Heavy Equipment Damage Appraisal experience with a carrier or as an Independent
- Have the required licenses to appraise Heavy Equipment damage.
- Take pride in their work
- Be VERY Customer Service focused
- Be able to turn the work around quickly and accurately
- Provide a very high quality work product
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Mitchell TruckEst or other industry recognized estimating software.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates for damage to Tractor/Trailers, Agricultural Equipment, Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment and other types of Heavy Equipment
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to the main office and/or to the client via our claims management system...File Trac. This is a very easy system to learn
RVCS will provide training on File Trac as needed.
The ability to handle Cargo Losses and be available for After Hours response to accidents is PLUS!
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you 60% of your billed time in the file,on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is commission only.