Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
The Marketing Analytics team analyzes customer and marketing data, designs unbiased test and learns, oversees marketing campaign execution, delivers post monitoring on business initiatives, provides analytics support to our Marketing partners and liaisons with the Customer, Ops and Distribution teams.
As the Director of Marketing Performance Analytics you will :
- Interface with business stakeholders to provide analytic support and to help develop and execute loyalty/retention marketing initiatives for the personal insurance organization
- Design marketing/consumer outreach tests and recommends metrics to measure effectiveness of such campaigns in order to continually learn from the tests.
- Mine large datasets to generate actionable insights that can improve customer value.
- Evaluate quality of predictive models and suggest ways to improve accuracy of such models using new or existing data sources
- Communicate findings to stakeholders using appropriate exhibits
- Manage a team of analysts, perhaps within a year of joining the team
Bachelors degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) preferred.
6+ years experience in Descriptive Analytics or related field preferred.
6+ years working successfully with Microsoft office products and software/programming applications specific to business supported preferred.
Thorough knowledge of Descriptive Analytic practices and processes.
2+ years of management experience preferred.
Skills we would like you to have:
- Proficient in data mining using SQL, Python or any such programming/scripting language
- Drive to learn new techniques/skills
- Data processing and manipulation in Excel & other data manipulation, Business Intelligence tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience in direct marketing and/or website data
- Prior experience with insurance or marketing/consumer initiatives
- Prior experience in influencing business partners to drive a better outcome
- Understanding of basic machine learning techniques including classification and regression
Bachelors degree or equivalent education or 6 years analytics experience. 5 years analytics experience required. Thorough knowledge of Insurance products/concepts required.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE