Production Underwriter - Senior
We are seeking a Senior Production Underwriter!
The senior production underwriter will be responsible for managing an independent agency territory, including the following:
- front line underwriting and related account management items;
- underwriting commercial and personal lines risks, within our niches;
- marketing and business development, up to 20% travel to assigned agencies;
- develop and maintain strong agency relationships;
- achieving new business, written premium and profitability goals based on territory business plans
The senior production underwriter will work out of their residence in Western Pennsylvania or Eastern Ohio.
The senior production underwriter position requires 3-5 years of commercial lines underwriting experience (commercial package, BOP, commercial automobile, workers’ compensation and umbrella). Personal and/or farm lines underwriting experience is a plus.
The senior production underwriter is a full-time position which offers:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Compensation
- Underwriter Bonus Commission Program driven by Territory Results
- Corporate Bonus Program
- Strong Continuing Education Assistance with Program Completion Bonus Structure
- Paid Employee STD/LTD/Life/AD&D
- Paid Employee Medical and Dental
- Corporate Funded Retirement Plan/401k
- Paid Time Off
The position may be filled at either the production or senior production level, commensurate with experience.
Tuscarora Wayne Insurance Company, domiciled in Wyalusing, Pennsylvania, is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and underwrites property and casualty insurance on personal, commercial, and agricultural lines of business throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Apply for Production Underwriter - Senior
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly