Claims Support Staff
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Work in a temperature-controlled office environment. Willingness to work irregular hours, including various shifts and weekends.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
- Provide support to the Claims department by completing well defined clerical tasks that require a general understanding of: the Claims process, business context and the Claims department organization and workflow.
- Day-to-day routine tasks include: copying paper, scanning documents, sending and receiving faxes and completing form letters.
- Send previously approved checks, pre-written letters and mailings. Create and code paper and electronic claim files based on pre-determined detailed instructions.
- Retrieve files from storage facility.
- Handle general inquiry routing calls regarding claim files.
- Work requires detailed compliance to specific instructions, with significant supervisory oversight.
- May be assigned tasks normally handled at a higher level as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working with P.C. software applications
Knowledge and Skills:
- Work under significant supervision
- Demonstrate compliance to specific instructions
- Work well under pressure
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Prepare and code claim files
- Communicate effectively with others over the telephone and in person
- Use basic math skills
- Bend and stoop in order to file and/or retrieve claims documents
- Use automated processing and computer systems
- Maintaining accurate files and records