Claims Adjuster - Independent - Property
Associated Claim Service Inc. is multi-line independent claims adjusting firm serving the State of Wisconsin since 1967. Our main office is located in Appleton, WI. We specialize in loss adjusting, appraising and investigating of all types of property, liability, auto and equipment claims. We have an immediate opening for a property field adjuster to handle claims across Southeastern Wisconsin.
We are seeking a property adjuster with field experience to become part of our organization! You would be required to work independently from your residence located preferably between Milwaukee & Madison and south to the state line.
- 3+ years of property adjusting field experience
- Experience handling limited assignments to full adjustments
- Strong oral and written communication kills
- Proficient writing estimates using Xactimate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Requires strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to climb ladders and conduct roof inspections
- Hold a valid drivers license
- Be motivated to learn and possess a strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills and being able to constantly adapt and prioritize utilizing a web based claims management system
- Ability to read, reference and understand insurance policy
- Managing a daily claim load with a mix of homeowners and commercial claims
- Preparing captioned reports
- Experience taking recorded statements
- Writing estimates and negotiating agreed repair costs with policyholders and contractors
- Responsible for oral and written communication with clients and managing all aspects of assigned claims.
- Required to use personal vehicle and is reimbursed mileage
Associated Claim Service offers an excellent incentive based compensation and benefits package including medical, 401K and profit sharing.