Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Who Are We?
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is a diversified specialty property/casualty insurer with offices in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Hallmark markets, underwrites and services approximately half a billion dollars annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
Our philosophy is simple. When you are happy and healthy as an individual, you work at your fullest potential. Hallmark seeks to provide the resources our employees need to succeed professionally and personally.
Voted one of DFW’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Our Plano, Texas location is conveniently located close to the North Dallas Tollway with access to restaurants and shopping.
Position Title: Policy Services Associate
The Policy Service Associate role is a fast-paced role that is customer-focused, detail oriented and efficient. It is essential to be courteous, reliable, knowledgeable and adaptable. Able to provide accurate and responsive information for both auto and renters lines of business. Independently solve problems of varying scope and complexity. Must take ownership to identify and analyze customer policy needs to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Receives and responds to phone, chat and email requests from Hallmark Personal Line policy holders and agents.
- Provide detailed billing information, routine policy changes, and quotes with accuracy and professionalism.
- Correctly process payments, policy endorsements, policy holder requested cancellations, reinstatements and document requests.
- Employ sound judgement and comply with all internal procedures and practices when discussing policy related issues.
- Perform limited underwriting review and processing on new and existing business.
- Full time physical attendance is an essential job requirement.
- Adhere closely to assigned schedule with consistent dependability.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 1 year of call center experience required, insurance experience is preferred but not required.
Active P&C License Preferred but not required. May be required to obtain licensing
- Must be customer oriented with the ability to consistently maintain a pleasant and professional phone demeanor, demonstrate the ability to diffuse and assist in escalated situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively to achieve established goals.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills are essential
- Must be able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Packages including 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training and P&C Licensing
- Community Involvement- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Internal Job Opportunities program and much more!