Claims Adjusters / Investigator - Casualty - Independent
CJ Hester Inc is a regional independent adjusting company with more than 30 years of service and dedication to the insurance industry. As we expand our regional footprint in the southeast region, we are adding the most talented adjusters that will uphold our high standard of service to our clients. If your experience and qualifications meet our requirements, we want you to join our team.
Job Skills Required:
- 5 years experience as an Independent Field Claims Adjuster is preferred.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Property Adjusters must have experience preparing estimates with Xactimate.
- Ability to read and understand insurance policies.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Valid driver’s license, dependable car and good driving record.
- State licenses as required.
CJ Hester Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.