Benefits Client Service Specialist
One of the largest insurance wholesale brokers in the U.S. headquartered in Northern NJ, for one of their subsidiaries, seeks a talented client focused Benefits Client Service Specialist to join their team. This is an exciting new opportunity for a Benefits Client Service professional supporting the client management team by assisting them to carry out their day-to-day account management responsibilities for small and mid-sized group health insurance clients originated from a 20+ year strategic partnership with a fast-growing HR company.
As a Benefits Client Service Specialist, you will play a hands-on role in the success of this strategic partnership. This is a wonderful career opportunity to use the latest benefits technology to help shape the next phase of growth of the strategic partnership. You will work in collaboration with the Benefits Account Executive and Benefits Account Manager to manage the HR companies’ clients group health insurance plans, including administration, marketing, customer service and claims advocacy.
Skills & Experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Applicable experience with at least two (2) years of Benefits experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
A perfect mix of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources. Some benefits that you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Pretax Spending Accounts to ease taxes on health and dependent care expenses
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community