Benefits Account Manager
One of the largest insurance wholesale brokers in the U.S. headquartered in Northern NJ, for one of their subsidiaries, seeks a talented client focused Benefits Account Manager to join their team. This is an exciting new opportunity for a Benefits Account Manager with small and mid-sized group health experience. You will support the service and growth of a book of group health insurance clients originated from a 20+ year strategic partnership with a fast-growing HR company.
As a Benefits Account Manager, you will play a hands-on role in the success of this strategic partnership. This is a wonderful career opportunity to use the latest benefits technology to help shape the next phase of growth of the strategic partnership. You will work in collaboration with the Benefits Account Executive and Benefits Client Service Specialist to manage the HR companies’ clients group health insurance plans, including administration, marketing, customer service and claims advocacy.
Skills & Experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Account management experience with at least three (3) years of Benefits experience
- Strong knowledge of benefits practices and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret data and make cost effective decisions
- Health Insurance license required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
A perfect mix of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources. Some benefits that you’ll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Pretax Spending Accounts to ease taxes on health and dependent care expenses
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community