Sr. Construction Underwriter - Scottsdale - 4560
Senior Commercial Construction Underwriter - Scottsdale, AZ
Our firm is currently engaged in a search for a Senior Construction Underwriter for a Property & Casualty Insurance company in Scottsdale. Our client is slated for significant growth over the next 3 years and is looking for underwriting professionals who want to help build the organization and advance in their career. Candidates will be responsible for the underwriting and marketing of commercial construction related risks throughout the western states.
- A minimum of 7 years' commercial underwriting experience in a Property and Casualty Insurance carrier with an emphasis on construction risks
- Experience on the E&S side of the business and Cranes are a plus
- 4 year college degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Ability to develop strong agency/broker relationships.
- Solid track record for successful results
- Good agency marketing and presentation skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a good career opportunity. Base compensation will be commensurate with experience. Job 4560.