Benefits Account Executive
Large wholesale broker headquartered in Northern NJ, for one of their subsidiaries, seeks a talented, client-focused Benefits Account Executive to join their team. This is an exciting new opportunity for a Benefits Account Executive with small to large group health expertise to obtain, maintain, service, market, and grow a book of group health insurance clients originated from a 20+ year strategic partnership with a fast-growing PEO/HR company.
As a Benefits Account Executive, you will play a hands-on role in the success of this strategic partnership. This is a wonderful career opportunity to use the latest benefits technology to help shape the next phase of growth of the strategic partnership. You will work in collaboration with all functional areas of the HR company to manage their clients group health insurance plans, including administration, marketing, customer service, and claims advocacy.
Skills & Experience
- Five plus (5+) years of Benefits Account Executive experience in a Retail Broker and/or a General Agency (GA)
- Strong local market knowledge of NY, NJ, PA and CT with well-established and successful relationships with leading carriers and GA’s and familiar with other major markets in the U.S
- Health Insurance License required
- Knowledge of Health and Welfare compliance and regulations, HIPAA, and pending ACA legislation
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
A perfect mix of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources. Some benefits that you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Pretax Spending Accounts to ease taxes on health and dependent care expenses
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community