A mission of providing their employees with a good working environment and to instill pride and professionalism in their organization, along with providing customers with sound facilities and underwriting, easy placement of business and quality services. This MGA is one of the largest and most highly rated in the country.
Specializing in hard to place, specialty, and excess & surplus lines risks, with an experienced staff of seasoned underwriters. They offer comprehensive benefits including bonus program.
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to add three professionals to their underwriting team in the Orlando, Florida area.
As an Underwriting Assistant with this MGA you will:
- Review applications at policy issuance to confirm policy accurately reflects quoted coverage and forms
- Confirm accuracy of rating worksheet and premiums quoted
- Work with Underwriter to obtain missing data needed to issue policies
- Order inspections using company guidelines or as directed by Underwriters
- Bind and invoice new and renewal accounts
Skills and experiences we seek
- 1-2 years of fast paced office administrative experience
- 1-2 years of underwriting support experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the insurance industry