Claims Adjuster - Multiline Field - Madison, WI - 4559
Sr. Field Multiline Claims Adjuster - Madison, WI
Growing and profitable property and casualty insurance company, with an outstanding reputation for employee satisfaction and collaborative culture, is seeking a Multiline Field Claims Adjuster for their Great Lakes Region. Candidates will be responsible for handling the investigation, adjustment, and resolution of claims. The majority of claims will involve commercial lines claims with some personal lines. Prefer candidates who live in LaCrosse and Southwestern Wisconsin.
- Investigate and inspect claims
- Serve as liaison with agents
- Maintain necessary files and reports
- Travel to various locations within the area to estimate losses
- 5+ years' experience adjusting commercial and personal claims, with the majority of experience handling commercial casualty and property claims
- Knowledge and experience with auto and property estimating software
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent claims experience
- Insurance designations are a plus
- Strong communication and customer service skills
This position represents a good career opportunity. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Position comes with a company car and an excellent benefits package. Job 4559.