Appraiser - Automobile
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for an automobile appraiser position we have available for the Monroe and surrounding areas.
The position will be responsible for completing damage estimates as well as handling total loss evaluations utilizing CCC & self performed market surveys..
- The ideal Appraiser must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Reside in or near the Monroe area
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience is necessary
- 3+ years of formal auto estimating experience (prior insurance carrier or auto body repair facility)
- Appraiser will also be required to have excellent customer service skills, verbal/written communication skills, organizational skills and strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, organization and problem solving skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of CCC as well as computer skills, with prior working experience in Windows and Excel helpful.
We offer the opportunity to share in the company’s growth and profit plus the security of a top-tier benefits package.