Join the Columbia Insurance Group team as a Commercial Lines Processor. The Commercial Lines Processor will perform a variety of duties related to the processing of Commercial Lines policies. This positions works at our Columbia, MO branch office.
- Accurately enter transactions for new policies, quotes, renewals, policy changes, audits and cancellations on systems via AS400 and Policy Decisions.
- Assist in identifying and solving production challenges.
- Maintain prescribed departmental processing service levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A thorough knowledge of commercial lines products and coverages.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a professional manner.
- Commercial insurance experience and working knowledge of insurance terms and concepts.
- Proficient in the use of computer programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including an outstanding 401(k) program. We also offer the opportunity to join a dynamic organization with a 140-year history of providing exceptional customer service to our policyholders, agents and fellow employees.
If you are unable to complete the electronic application for any reason, please contact Julie Rinehart: firstname.lastname@example.org 573-777-4081
Knowing what your business needs is our business, too. Having the right insurance coverage will give you peace of mind because you’ll know we have your back. We’re all about relationships.
To us, this business is personal. We’ve built strong relationships with agency partners who work with us to give you exceptional, personalized service. Please give your independent insurance agent a call to experience our unwavering commitment to service and fairness.
We have a proud history beginning in 1874 with the mutual insurance movement in the Midwest. Today, our rich heritage can be seen across the country, as we have customers in 19 states.