Regional Sales Manager
Does designing solutions to unique and novel problems and working with a collaborative, multidisciplinary, caring team excite you? Do you love fast-paced, flexible, and fun environments?
If so, we have a career for you!
Working as an Understory Sales Manager you will work with and through commercial brokers to sell supplemental insurance to auto dealerships. While you rock this role, you will work alongside a diverse team that delivers disruptive products that bring together custom-built hardware, unique data analytics, and user-friendly cloud platforms.
You'll have a ton of room and all of the needed resources to build a long-term career in sales with our team and, if you've got at least ten years of commercial insurance sales experience and enjoy working in a highly collaborative organization, you're a great fit for our team!
Your main role responsibilities will include:
- Create go-to-market channel partnerships with commercial brokers
- Identify commercial brokers with active book of business and who sell open lot insurance to auto dealerships
- Contract with commercial brokers to sell supplemental hail insurance to auto dealers
- Create market opportunities by engaging with trade associations and participating in industry events
You're exactly what we're looking for if you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are an excellent communicator and presenter
- Have B2B sales experience
- Enjoy overcoming challenges and organizing activity
- Are fun, enthusiastic, discipline, engaging, hard-working, and comfortable learning and adopting new technologies
- Desire to work in an early-stage company, and
- Have strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Have an active P&C license
We’ll be even more excited if you:
- Have experience working with auto dealerships
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Variable commission based upon performance
- Full-time benefits