Capture Center Specialist
Responsible for the prepping, scanning, quality checking, data validation, and indexing of documents that are being formatted into a digital format and is responsible for the maintenance and destruction of paper documents.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Six months in a service type office or customer service setting
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Identifying and indexing all incoming faxes to the appropriate file, on a daily and timely basis.
- Scans paper documents and completes imaging process.
- Follows document destruction procedures.
- Adheres to HIPPA and other sensitive data regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Process information by compiling, coding, categorizing, and verifying information and data.
- Photocopying of original two sided documents to covert to one sided documents.
- Opens and sorts incoming paper mail.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as document type, function, or other classification.
- Retrieves images.
- Operates data capture equipment safely.
- Operates data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Follow clearly established and defined procedures and know when to escalate for higher review.
- Challenges include complete high volumes of work while meeting quality, productivity, and timeliness standards.
- Additional duties as required.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses. Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.