Assistant Vice President - Personal Lines Property Underwriting
Client is growing its Specialty Property business and has an opportunity for an officer level underwriter to join its management team. This professional will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of underwriting activities and processes, direct the underwriting risk selection and provide technical advice for the business unit. You will need to be a business leader that wants to profitably grow a key business unit.
The Assistant Vice President of Underwriting will manage their mobile home, dwelling, and homeowner underwriting department. We are looking for a dynamic, knowledgeable and driven individual.
You will be eligible to participate in their Incentive Compensation Plan which includes cash bonus and equity bonus.
Experience and Qualifications we seek:
- Requires 10+ years of Personal Lines industry business experience; recognized as an expert in the industry.
- Proven underwriting leadership experience with an ability to collaborate.
- Adept in relationship building with general and retail agents.
- Highly developed technical knowledge of underwriting, rating and pricing supporting a proven record of profitable underwriting of risks.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, with strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and time management quality.
Apply for Assistant Vice President - Personal Lines Property Underwriting
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly