Policy Services Professional
Policy Service Professional
As a Policy Service Professional, you will perform a variety of tasks including processing renewals and midterm changes, issuing policies, and maintaining electronic files. You will service new, renewal and mid-term changes in an accurate and timely manner, must understand and effectively utilize corporate computer systems, and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
You will collaborate with other departments as needed to perform tasks and work effectively as a team, contributing to the creation and sustaining of a high-performance team by embracing an understanding of team goals. The performance will be at a “meet expectations” level or better, and it is expected that you will contribute to and implement actions to improve performance and efficiency.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Review incoming business transactions and related information for accuracy and quality, working with underwriters, insureds and insurance agencies to resolve any discrepancies.
- Collect information for risk analysis by communicating directly with producers and/or insureds.
- Liaise with underwriters and producers as needed to communicate account status and complete outstanding requirements.
- Liaise with underwriters to confirm coverage intentions for policies and midterm change requests.
- Create and deliver policies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responds to policy service requests via phone and email from insureds, underwriters, and producers for multiple lines of business.
- Accountable for the accuracy and quality of work/data entry completed.
- Manage and prioritize workloads to meet due dates.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- One to two years of commercial insurance experience preferred; commercial auto experience a plus.
- Strong competency in standard office software applications: Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe required.
- Detail-oriented, proven prioritization, organization and time management skills with accurate results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible.
- Capable of working and collaborating with a virtual team.
- Collaborative approach: develop productive working relationships with colleagues and seek input from others as needed to achieve the best result possible.
- Strong ethics: handle responsibilities with integrity and the highest standards of professionalism.
- Passion for results: approach tasks proactively and anticipate needs, think quickly and prioritize multiple work streams without sacrificing quality, and act with a sense of urgency.
- Intellectual curiosity: willing to ask questions, eager to learn, and focused on continuously improving technical skills.
- Ability to travel to other office locations (if necessary).
We offer excellent compensation, an opportunity for growth, paid time off and benefits packages that are far above market standards.
Apply for Policy Services Professional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly