Risk Management Consultant
Prime Insurance, a growing nationwide property & casualty company, is looking for great people to join our risk management team!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
- Review policies and operations with our insureds and work with underwriting to implement corrective action plans if necessary or filling any gaps in coverage.
- Ensure customers have access to effective risk management tools and knowledge.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Occasional travel to visit with insureds and producers, servicing policyholders in all 50 states.
- Develop partnerships with our insureds, our producers, and personnel in other departments.
- Monitor individual risks and risk classes for trends and issues.
- Salary starting at 42k annually and is negotiable depending on experience.
- Previous insurance industry experience preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with front line customer and client interactions.
- Strong computer skills (Including Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to fluently speak Spanish is preferred but not required.
- A robust benefit plan including:
- health, dental, vision and life insurance,
- 401(k) plan with company match, and
- Education reimbursement.
- Employee compensation (including bonuses) designed to reward skill and effort and encourage growth.
- Open door executive management policy that allows employees access to top management and mentorship.
- Ongoing internal training and development of skills - we prefer to promote our next generation of leaders from within.