Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The General Accountant position in payroll will be responsible for the following payroll accounting duties:
Reconcile Tax and Garnishment liability and suspense accounts.
Reconcile payroll cash transactions, unclaimed checks and work with corporate partners on escheatment process.
Prepare payroll general ledger transactions.
Prepare and submit agency required reports, such as New Hire, Census, and Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Partner with ADP to manage tax agency notices received.
Monitor employee withholding tax set up reports in payroll system and ADP taxing system.
Assist to reconcile, prepare and file quarterly, federal, state and local tax returns for a multi-state payroll.
- 2-3 years payroll/payroll tax/ and or accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Access. Crystal software, Lawson HRIS payroll system and ADP Tax system preferred.
- Demonstrable team work skills to add value to the team.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts 'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles's Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.'
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE