Heavy Equipment Damage Appraiser
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for a motivated Heavy Equipment Damage Appraiser to handle assignments in the Atlanta Georgia metro area. on a 1099 basis This position may work into a full time employee position as the claims volume increases.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Have at Least 5 years Heavy Equipment Damage Appraisal Experience
- Take pride in their work
- Be VERY Customer Service focused
- Be able to turn the work around quickly and accurately
- Provide a very high quality work product
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Mitchell TrusckEst or other recognized estimating software.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates for damage to Tractor/Trailers, Agricultural Equipment, Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment and other types of Heavy Equipment.
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to the main office and/or to the client via our claims management system...File Trac. This is a very easy system to learn
RVCS will provide training on File Trac as needed.
The ability to handle Cargo Losses and be be available for After Hours response to accidents PLUS.!
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is commission only.