Account Manager - Personal Insurance - Warsaw
Personal Insurance Account Manager, Warsaw
- Overall account management-utilizing TIA procedures, AMS & ImageRight systems.
- Maximize new account sales by aggressively and proactively developing new business opportunities.
- Proactively develop referral sources by developing relationships with centers of influence in market area.
- Develops a presence in the community networking with local leaders and the business communities.
- Proactively develop prospects through referrals from present accounts and affiliates.
- Sell new and renewal accounts in keeping with agency and individual office goals.
- Manage existing book of business to meet or exceed Agency retentions goals and create cross sell and upsell opportunities with current customers.
- Support of AE teammate by developing, expanding and servicing accounts.
- Utilize PL Rater when preparing quotes in fulfilling clients’ needs and expectations.
- Complete service requests, including but not limited to: claims, premium payments, policy endorsements, identification card issuance and photo inspections.
- Establish expectations with current and prospective clients and provide accurate, thorough and timely quotes. Maintain follow up system to maximize retention and hit ratio.
- In order to meet/exceed agency recommendations, consistently maintain a thorough knowledge of all coverages and have the ability to clearly explain/sell on new business and recommend enhancements to current customers.
- Thoroughly review renewals for remarketing and remarket appropriately.
- Identify affiliate referral opportunities and process accordingly.
- Identify account rounding/up selling opportunities and process accordingly.
- Process all in-coming and out-going mail (where applicable).
- Deposit premium dollars into company bank account daily, including sweep accounts, reconcile and ensure accuracy (where applicable).
- Thorough review of account renewals and endorsements (download and paper) for accuracy.
- Complete the billing procedure for account transactions.
- Review and maintain current task/to-do list in ImageRight system.
- Provide administrative support as requested by Producers and other sales staff members and additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Provide support to other teammates by assisting all TIA clients (regardless of location) as needed.
To exceed the expectations of our Personal Insurance customers by performing a variety of duties to meet their insurance needs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Two year college degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Licensed insurance broker
- Proven customer service and sales skills w/ excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills; knowledge of word processing with Windows experience
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to self-direct the completion of job duties
- Microsoft Applications
- Other various office equipment
- AMS & ImageRight experience is desirable
- Requires the ability to lift 0-10 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Movement that may be required for a prolonged period of time, includes, but is not limited to: sitting, standing, bending, leaning, pushing, stretching, reaching and typing, as is common and typical in an office environment.