Sr. Customer Service Associate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Commercial Lines Sr Associate is responsible for supporting the agent and internal staff in meeting new and renewal written premium objectives. The Sr Associate is accountable to the agent for providing exceptional service, documentation and follow-up on existing business. Will provide appropriate alternative solutions to situations.
- Responsible for providing exceptional day-to-day routine consultation, service and support to agents via phone and email
- May review policies, process binder, and upload with carrier for binder completion
- Responsible for promotion of products and services through daily interactions with agents via phone and email
- Through daily interactions, trains and supports the agent on optimizing the automation platform
- Increases retention by speaking with agents, highlighting the features and benefits of Northeast products vs. the competition
- Meets daily performance standards
- Performs system documentation as it relates to service inquires and follow-up on existing policies in force
- Provide Market direction based on risk characteristics and selects appropriate alternatives from options that are clearly defined, but may involve uncommon variations
- Product SME for multiply lines & carriers and conveys information in a concise and professional manner
- Increase FCR for agent satisfaction
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in customer service, insurance, agency or brokerage preferred
- Demonstrate a broad level of understanding of the insurance markets and the lines of business available at the carrier level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Internet proficiency
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.