DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer calls and e-mails in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
- Consult with claims adjusters and the CorVel IME/Peer center to obtain files for services.
- Utilize CorVel internal programs to track customer, physician and CorVel Hub inquiries and updates.
- Process and maintain spreadsheets for provider payments utilizing CorVel internal programs.
- Participate in training of new representatives as required.
- Schedules, confirms appointments, and sends out letters for all examinations.
- Communicates with physicians, clients and or examinees for notification and changes for examinations.
- Follows strict state guidelines regarding forms and timelines.
- Process mails, deliveries and shipments as needed.
- Request and monitor invoicing for peer and IME reporting.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience, preferably in the medical field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
Above average verbal and written skills in order to communicate effectively and obtain correct information from physician offices, adjusters, account managers, attorneys and injured workers.
CorVel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses