Case Management Supervisor
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for directing a designated group of employees in their day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for quality of service provided.
- Responsible for human resources matters directly related to department supervised.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- May be required to travel overnight and attend meetings.
- May perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews of various reports, invoices, logs and expenses.
- May be responsible for limited marketing and sales activities.
- May be required to oversee case management clinical activities
- May perform case management responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas across multiple platforms.
- Ability to remain poised in stressful situations and communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax, correspondence, etc.
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple, complex projects and competing priorities concurrently while working under pressure to meet deadlines and maintaining strong customer service orientation
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Excel spreadsheets
- Must have technical knowledge of the laws, policies, and procedures in defined territory.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail, and results focused
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing with a diploma/(Bachelor of Science degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred)
- Current RN licensure in state of operation.
- 3 or more years of recent clinical experience, preferably in rehabilitation.
- National certification (CRC, CIRS, CCRN, CVE, CCM, etc.), CCM preferred.
Demonstrated experience in management or supervision.
CorVel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses