Case Management Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for financial operations, including but not limited to: productivity, profitability, expenses, budgeting, billing, collections and day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for new business development, including marketing and sales activities.
- Responsible for quality of service provided.
- Responsible for human resources matters.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- May perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews of various reports, invoices, logs and expenses.
- Payment of bills may be delegated to a clerical person, with final approval by manager.
- May be required to oversee case management clinical activities (dependent on whether or not unit manager is an RN)
- May perform case management responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas across multiple platforms.
- Ability to remain poised in stressful situations and communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax, correspondence, etc.
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple, complex projects and competing priorities concurrently while working under pressure to meet deadlines and maintaining strong customer service orientation.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Excel spreadsheets
- Must have technical knowledge of the laws, policies, and procedures in defined territory.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail, and results focused
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing with a diploma
- Current RN licensure 3 or more years of recent clinical experience, preferably in rehabilitation.
- National certification (CRC, CIRS, CCRN, CVE, CCM, etc.), CCM preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in management or supervision.
CorVel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at CorVel will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. CorVel Corporation is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please be aware that CorVel generally does not review all applications/resumes submitted in response to job openings posted on the Internet because of the large volume of responses