Strategic Performance Manager III
The Strategic Performance Manager III will expand business opportunities by supporting the development and expansion of current product integration into vendor systems. They will help improve client friction by researching and analyzing solutions to improve system connectivity across product and vendors. This individual will also work towards achieving integration objectives by developing new strategies, and APIs, etc. They will recommend new methods and solutions by evaluating current results and monitoring competitive developments. Additionally, the Manager will keep the market and management informed of industry developments by monitoring competitive products and reaction from customers.
Responsible for the development of an integration strategy as well as ongoing integrations maintenance. Conduct a through assessment and development of remediation strategies to significantly improve the integrations across all product lines. Strong collaboration is needed with Property Management Software firms to understand the nuances of required integrations/API.
Maintains a backlog of integrations features and functionality needed to improve the current integrations.
Work with POs and CFT to identify and help prioritize functionality related to integrations backlog of ongoing workstreams. Help identify new potential workstreams for the benefit of the distribution channel. Identify and assist in resolution of customer and client service quality. Development of user stories to support improvement across integrations.
Conduct train-the-trainer programs for clients staff and internal Client Facing team (CFT) on integrations and APIs. Work collaboratively with internal teams to solution impediments to current and new integrations.
Conduct frequent competitive analysis and prepare reports on the competitive environment surrounding integrations, APIs, partnership impacting integrations.
Develop and circulate internal reports on the current integration quality, stability and expansion to help ensure program goals are met.
Works under minimal supervision. Some latitude for unreviewed action. Uses originality and evaluation in the accomplishment of assigned tasks.
Mid-level to senior management, sales, Product Owner, Developers, Business Analysts and support staff within Assurant. Report to VP of Product Management or similar role.
Clients field-based executive management; property management software firm employees, and client headquarters program management staff.
- 5+ years' experience in Multifamily Housing or other client-facing environment.
- Experience working with Multifamily Property Management Software (Yardi, MRI, etc) is a must.
- Experience working/collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong integration knowledge/experience, including experience mapping out an integration strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced technical skills (i.e. coding, using current business software, including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation software, web browser, CRM and email programs).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking.