Commercial Property Adjuster
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ Superior rated company, is rapidly expanding our footprint throughout the US. We are currently searching for Commercial Property Adjuster who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and provide solid customer service, then our team might be right for you!Responsibilities
The P&C Claims Adjuster is responsible for conducting office investigations and adjusting commercial property claims. The Adjuster is also responsible for, but not limited to:
- Investigating losses and determining coverage, while providing superior customer service
- Obtaining and reviewing evidence, reports, and records
- Establishing damages and reserves
- Processing payments
- Taking statements from insureds, and witnesses
- Evaluating policies and contract language to identify coverage issues
- Drafting no coverage letters
- Participating in Catastrophic claim handling protocols
We are seeking for candidates with the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- The ability to make decisions independently and to multitask
- Previous experience adjusting property claims is preferred, but not required
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!