Financial Analyst, Senior
Driven by one guiding vision, to create innovative retirement income products that help people realize the retirement they’ve worked so hard to achieve. Their technology allows financial institution partners to provide product benefits. We are seeking a high-energy, self-starting individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment to forecast revenues and expenditures and advise on future budgeting.
For this role, you should hold a degree in Finance or Accounting (ideally with a CFA certification) followed by relevant work experience. Knowledge of forecasting models and cost accounting processes are key requirements for this position. You will explore investment options and set company-wide financial policies.
Ultimately, you will ensure financial planning is healthy and profitable and aligns with business objectives.
Experiences and skills we seek
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software.
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas).
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP).
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations.
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.