Policy Services Professional
Policy Service Professional
Prime Insurance Company is seeking smart team players who possess a strong business aptitude with five-star customer care for a multi-line insurance business. A forward thinking mindset in a fast paced, growing and evolving insurance industry is imperative.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews incoming business transactions and related information for accuracy and quality. Works with underwriters, insureds and insurance agencies to resolve any discrepancies.
- Process insurance policies and service requests in an efficient manner.
- Determines workflow activities required to process insurance policies based on the line of business.
- Reads, interprets, and accurately produces the policies and endorsements associated with any risk.
- Responds to policy service requests via phone and email from insureds, underwriters, brokers and agencies for multiple lines of business.
- Distributes quote letters and/or insurance policies to agents, brokers, underwriters, and/or insureds.
- Participates in quality reviews and provides feedback to management.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of the insurance industry and its products and services is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with contract and legal terminology.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency with ability to adapt to high-energy and demanding work environment.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Outlook, Excel and other business related software.
- Superior attendance record.
- Professionalism in communication and conduct.
An undergraduate college degree is strongly desired but not required. Work experience in a business environment is also preferred.
- A robust benefit plan that far exceeds the standard plans found in many other companies.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Employee compensation (including bonuses) designed to reward skill, effort and encourage growth.
- Open door executive management policy that allows employees access to top management and mentor-ship.
- Ongoing internal training and development of skills - we prefer to promote our next generation of leaders from within.