Claims Adjuster - Field
Join an industry leader in Independent Claims Adjusting - Sierra Claim Services!
Now in our 23rd year, Sierra is looking for a FULL TIME, EMPLOYEE ADJUSTER to add to our highly skilled and respected team of field adjusters.
Our work involves investigating liability issues of interesting claims with assignments hailing from National Carriers, Self-Insureds, TPA's, and Defense Attorneys.
Sierra is an EO Employer seeking a Field Claims Adjuster who is able to work autonomously handling matters involving General Liability and Auto/Transportation lines of insurance. Construction and Property experience is a plus.
Exciting opportunity to set your own hours and never report to an office!
Must live within WEST PITTSBURGH area and have no problem driving several miles/hours to different parts within Western PA and Eastern OH.
Past IA Experience or Work at an Insurance Company utilizing IA's is preferred, but all with insurance claims experience will be considered.
Offering Competitive Compensation + Travel Expense Reimb + Marketing Bonus
Submit cover letter and pdf format by clicking "Apply"
Below are available, as long as Company policy requirements are met:
- Medical Plan Benefits Options
Some Duties and Job Requirements:
- Investigate and evaluate Casualty and Automobile/Transportation type claims.
- Receive new assignments from carrier representatives, take statements of interested parties, track down witnesses, gather documents.
- Property experience a plus, as we get third party property claims - i.e. insured tenant has a water leak that flows into claimant's space below and causes damages requiring scope, et al. Also, one must make contact with attorneys and settle claims.
- Prepare dictated and captioned reports to clients from work product gathered in field.
- Manage casework with on time diary.
- Make own schedule and work from home office.