Underwriter - Commercial - Multiline Program - Orlando
Multiline Commercial Program Underwriter - Orlando, FL
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking an experienced Multiline Commercial Lines Underwriter for their Orlando operation to assist in their new growth initiative focusing on program business. This person should have solid experience in underwriting all lines of commercial. Experience with Pest Control risks is a huge plus. The successful candidate will work with agents in the Southeast and other regions in the central and eastern part of the country, with the specific intention of writing new business.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience underwriting commercial lines risks in a carrier or MGU setting on a multiline basis
- Experience with specialty lines Pest Control related risks is a plus
- A successful track record for growing a territory through new business writings
- A bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- Professional insurance designations such as CPCU or CIC etc. are a plus
- Strong marketing and communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This position represents a strong career opportunity. If you want to write business and want to write more unique risks, then this job may be for you. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. Job 4498.