Research Specialist - Renters Tracking (RTS)
The Research Specialist provides front line, direct contact with clients and customers, this is done through working faxes, electronic methods (e-mail & system of record task assignments), correspondence, mail, express delivery, reports, receiving or placing telephone calls and project assignments. You will use computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer. Recognize consistent problem areas and reports to higher level for action. Follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers. Provide collateral protection services by ensuring all customers are adequately insured as well as adding lender place insurance for uninsured customers.
Research Specialist is responsible for:
- Research/resolve loan level inquires and exception items through fax, emails, tasks, correspondence, reports, and/or special projects. More experienced associates will be involved in root cause analysis of more complex inquiries and research.
- Research and respond to inquiries and prepare responses to customers and clients.
- Initially works in a single client/functional environment due to limited knowledge and skill set. More experienced associates may work in a multi-client or multi-functional environment.
- High school diploma/ GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service, banking, finance, mortgage lending or related experience
- 6000 ksph data entry
- Proficient at verbal and written communication when communicating with customers/clients
- Ability to create, edit and analyze spreadsheets and emails
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Works well in team environment and as an individual contributor
- Work well in a fast paced/high stress environment.
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems