As a Multimedia Graphic Designer at ICW Group, you oversee and develop the graphic design for all Enterprise-wide marketing initiatives while upholding corporate brand standards. As a Graphics professional, you easily lead the design for print, web, email blasts, sales collateral, event signage and the like. You possess strong communications skills which allow you to partner with both internal and external partners to create win-win situations during the design and creative process. Each day offers you new challenges as you tackle your work including:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee graphic design for both internal corporate communications and external customer marketing.
- Lead the concept, design and execution for all marketing communications and multimedia projects (print, web, email blasts, signage, events, etc.) We are looking for a candidate with corporate design experience.
- Act as a key brand steward ensuring that brand integrity and visual identity is consistently adhered to and executed across the organization.
- Interface with Web team to ensure brand consistency between print and web.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions with the Enterprise Marketing team.
- Manage key relationships with outside vendors in the production of marketing related materials.
- Oversee final production/editorial for key digital communication projects (photography, videography, etc.)
- Develop strong working relationship with Lines of Business.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, multimedia design or related field plus 5+ years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work on both MAC and PC platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS Suite 6 (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) is required.
- HTML knowledge/web programming required
- Photography and video shooting/editing required.
- Print and promotional vendor management experience required.
- Experience with Pardot or other email marketing automation platform preferred.
- Ability to effectively present creative ideas and recommendations to senior management.
- Must submit online portfolio with resume.
- Corporate communications and/or branding experience preferred.
- WordPress experience desired.
Are you ready to take your talents to a place where you can showcase your work at every corner of the company? If you possess the skills and creativity to excel in our role, we look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to submit an online portfolio with your resume!