Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the United States, we are united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA is seeking career-minded individuals for our Driving School Manager opportunity at our Administrative Offices in Costa Mesa.
- This position is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for all Driver Services programs as well as managing the daily operations and personnel of the Driving School.
- This position is also responsible for program development, goal setting, product profitability and maintaining or reducing program costs.
- This person will develop and implement strategic plans for development, improvement and distribution of the program.
- They will work with multiple areas of the organization (including the product distribution channels, sales, IT, finance, etc.) to ensure development, execution and success of all Driver Services initiatives.
- They will monitor profitability, productivity and growth of targets of Driver Services programs, make recommendations and corrections to improve attainment of Club's goals and objectives and reports findings and recommendations to senior management.
- They will conduct market and competitive research in order to effectively evaluate marketing plans and goals and to develop optimum sales/service/distribution effectiveness.
- Lastly, they will negotiate and manage outside vendor contracts.
- Four-year college degree in marketing, business, management or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 5+ years prior program management, driver education or related experience required.
- Direct management experience of large staff required.
- Prior budgeting, forecasting and /or strategic planning experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in project management required.
- Knowledge of AAA products and operations highly desired.
- Advanced ability to think strategically and transform strategy into actionable plans required.
- Advanced ability required to define and lead implementation of new programs.
- Requires advanced ability to coordinate and control major projects.
- Requires advanced ability to community clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization - both verbally and in writing.
- Requires ability to compile, analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Advanced organization, planning and problem resolution skills required.
- Advanced computer skills with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record is required.
- Knowledge of current traffic safety trends and driver safety and training practices and theories acquired through degree or through experience in the field of driver/traffic safety.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401k savings plan
- Employee discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products ad legendary services.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE