Customer Service Agent - Personal Lines
Leading property and casualty insurance provider searching for a Customer Service Agent. The ideal candidate will have experience with Personal lines of Insurance.
The Customer Service Agent will:
- Act as the agency representative to clients, fellow professionals, the public and general business community
- Provide counsel and advice on new and/or additional insurance needs, explaining coverage's and types policies
- Identify risk exposures, qualifying potential prospects
- Maintain underwriting renewal review process and a marketing renewal review program for all policyholders
- Resolve general customer inquiries
Qualified candidates will have an Associate's degree or equivalent experience within the Personal Lines industry, preferably in an insurance agency environment. A Connecticut Property & Casualty insurance license is required to perform this position. Service and sales skills are a must.
Competitive salary plus commission and incentive opportunity offered, as well as excellent benefits, great training, and development programs.