Claims Adjuster - SW VA - Remote
Claims Adjuster - Northern VA
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for a Senior Staff Property and Casualty Field Adjuster to handle claims in SW Virginia and Tennessee, based out of Bristol VA. This is a FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE position.
This is a Home Worker position
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a valid Driver License
- Have the discipline to work autonomously with very little supervision
- Have a dedicated work space/office in your home
- Have at least 5 years (preferably more) experience handling a range of large and small residential and commercial property losses
- Casualty Claims experience a PLUS
- Be VERY customer service focused.
- Be able to turn the work around quickly.
- Provided a very high quality work product.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Exactimate.
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to our office and or the clients via our Claims Management System (File Trac). This is a very easy system to learn
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS but not a requirement.
* Pays on a bi-weekly schedule.
* Offers a 401K Plan with elective company match
* Health benefits * Major Medical - Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Guardian Dental and Guardian Vision
* This position is a Commission position.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $75,000 to $100,000.00 /year