Hallmark Commercial Insurance Solutions is seeking a Small Commercial Multi-Line Underwriter to join our Express Quote Unit Team. The Small Commercial Underwriter will be working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment across multiple territories. As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
We will be moving to a new facility this summer, so this position will be temporarily located in Fort Worth and transitioning to Dallas (635/ Tollway) in June 2019.
Hallmark has been voted as one of DFW's Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in 2017, 2018 and 2019!!!
- Underwriting new business for acceptability within assigned letter of authority.
- Order and evaluate application forms, loss history, motor vehicle reports, inspection reports, insurance to value information, ISO rates and any other tasks to complete the underwriting process.
- Develop and maintain positive agency relationships with the ability to communicate unfavorable underwriting decisions.
- Knowledge of multiple state rating rules and forms.
- Working alongside our Territory Underwriting Team to assist in the production of profitable commercial lines business.
Detail oriented with the ability to work in a team environment and be flexible to daily changing needs and job duties.
Excellent understanding of Commercial Lines products and coverage forms.
Candidates must posses the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; and 3+ years of underwriting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for Commercial Underwriter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly