Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Our office is seeking a team-oriented and client-focused Account Manager. We offer a professional environment with a strong culture of team member enrichment through continuing education, in-house skills training and a proven record of providing the opportunity of advancement to those with aptitude and initiative. We take our client and team responsibilities seriously, but we also have fun.
We are looking for a candidate with the following experience and qualities:
- 4-40 or 2-20 license required
- Online Rating with carriers such as Safeco, Nationwide, Westfield, Travelers, Auto-Owners, Summit, etc.
- Ability to assist Producers and handle the daily duties including but not limited to change requests, policy endorsement processing, renewal processing, proposals with a quick turnaround time
- Advanced Certificate Processing
- Making calls to clients to get follow up information only
- Making necessary changes and entering applications
- AMS 360 and/or Work Smart/Image Right experience a plus
- At least 3 to 5 years of insurance experience
- Willing to Learn - Teachable
- Team Player
- Organized and able to Multi-Task
- Handles pressure
- Extraordinary Work Ethic
The position will have a heavy load of reneawls and service on an existing and growing P&C book in addition to new business and AOR’s for 2 newer agents to our agency.
LRA Insurance is a family owned and operated agency since 1987. Employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of full time employment which include PTO, paid holidays and medical benefits. LRA covers most continuing education expenses and supports furthering education through designations and licenses. We also provide in house training on insurance, technical support and personal development. As an active member of the community, LRA supports many local charities year round.