Executive General Adjuster- Commercial Property Claims
Executive General Adjuster- Commercial Property Claims is a terrific role within a national retail insurance broker’s specialty claims unit. This division is entirely focused on property claims- often large, risk management type clients- who value knowledge, sophistication and solution-driven results.
- Care and Customer Service: Your expertise in handling diverse property claims is paramount to this role. Seeing it from the broker lens, you can appreciate the customer service, care and attention needed from you to each client.
- Claims Handling Expertise: This role demands a strong technical background in adjusting property claims. Since the organization is a retail broker, they need your knowledge of how multiple insurance companies deal with small and large property claims, what their coverage and exclusions involve and how their processes unfold.
Skills and Expertise:
- At least five (5) years of experience with investigation, reporting and negotiating commercial property claims. Independent adjusting firm experience is highly desired.
- Strong understanding of the claims cycle (payments, proof of loss, reports, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and advocating on behalf of the insured.
- Remote position; Comfortable with travel (to see clients and meet with team members; average of 2x/month).
Apply for Executive General Adjuster- Commercial Property Claims
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly